Bali Eco Trekking Bayad
The region of Bayad/Gianyar is endowed with a rich and varied Bio-diversity distributed over a mosaic of different habitats spread over a beautiful tropical rainforest valley with 2 rivers, an amazing ancient Hindu cave “Goa Maya” with shrine, breathtaking rainforest trekking path’, a waterfall and typical Balinese rice paddies.
These varied habitats have been supporting a variety of fruit trees, spices and herb species ranging from Rambutan, Durian, Snake fruit, Custard Apple, Cashew Nut…to Vanilla, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Clove…to Makota Dewa, Lemongrass and many more.
In addition to the above faunal species, the forests of Bayad support hundreds of plant species consisting of species like Teak, Sandal Wood and many others. The TREKKING PATH (Duration of the tour: 2 to 2 ½ hours)*
Stations for the ECO Trekking
- Reception at a traditional Balinese Hut by a competent tour guide, who will explain the route, the attractions and the program for the 2-hour trekking.
- “Plant your own tree” program presentation.
- Visit of the Spice Garden with appr. 35 different tropical spices.
- Visit the Herb Garden with appr. 45 different typical herbs.
- First break at the Pumpkin Garden with an ancient Balinese Bamboo Water organ.
- Visit of the ancient Hindu cave with shrine “Goa Maya”.
- Second break at the Rambutan View Point with refreshing facility. Ideal location for the photographing of the breathtaking Bayad valley.
- Passing of the natural vanilla garden down to the valley with the crossing of a typical Balinese bamboo bridge.
- Passing the waterfall with a view to the wonderful rice paddies of the Bayad valley. Leisurely ascend through a lush and natural rainforest towards the end of the walk at a typical Balinese Banjar..
- Pick-up by a shuttle with a 10 min. drive through the valley and the characteristic Balinese Banjar (village) of Bayad.
- Gathering at the Center of the Bayad Eco Trekking with a local restaurant and facilities for acquiring local fruits, spices, herbs and souvenirs.
Depending on the season, the visitor will have the opportunity to see the following fruits, spices and herbs: Coconut, Rambutan, Salak, Avocado, Guava, Water apples, Jack Fruits, Star fruits, Passion Fruit, Sirsak (Guanabana), Pineapples, Oranges, Mandarins, Papaya, Banana, Cashew Apple, Lemon, Pummelo, Grapefruit, Coffee, Cocoa, Mango, Breadfruit, Mangosteene, Saba, Cinnamon, Gambier, Betelnuts, Gum Damar, Makoto Dewa, Aloe Vera, Paprika, Pepper, Ginger, Garlik, Chilli, Clove, Vanilla, Cassia Vera, Nutmegs, Saffron, White/Black Pepper, Bay Leaf and many more……..
|Area||Morning trip||Afternoon trip||Prices|
|Nusa Dua||08.00 – 08.30||12.00 – 12.30||adult Euro 35 (14 – 100 years)|
|Jimbaran||08.00 – 08.30||12.00 – 12.30||Child Euro 18 (5 – 13 years)|
|Kuta||08.30 – 09.00||12.30 – 13.00||Family Euro 99 (2 adult& up to 4 children under 14 years old|
|Legian||08.30 – 09.00||12.30 – 13.00|
|Seminyak||08.30 – 09.00||12.30 – 13.00|
|Sanur||08.30 – 09.00||12.30 – 13.00|
|Ubud||09.00 – 09.30||13.00 – 13.30|
What to bring:
- Sport wear/shoes/hat or sunscreen and insect repellent
Trekking tour include:
- lunch, snacks, cold towel & mineral water, your tour guide, transportation from your hotel with airconditioned mini-bus
Information and Booking : 24 hrs :
Tel/Whatsapp : +62817356935; +6285102915151
For more information, please send email at : firstname.lastname@example.org